- We provide the resources and space they need for creative expression, dirt ‘n all.
- Pinsel is a Petri dish for creativity with the right atmosphere. Happiness becomes habit because we may fail – no train smash.
- Kids are allowed the freedom and autonomy to explore their ideas and do what they want, guiding them in their own way.
Rules of this house
- We don’t incentivise children with rewards for exhibiting creativity: incentives interfere with the creative process, reducing the quality of their responses and the flexibility of their thoughts.
- However, at the end of the year there will be a studio exhibition for all students to exhibit their work and showcase what they have achieved throughout the year.
- Information about Eisteddfod participation will be supplied timeously
and students can decide if they would like to participate.